Monday, November 5, 2012

You are LOVED !

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

When ask by Jamie to write a blog for her page, I prayed and felt in my heart He wanted me to share a song that I wrote several years ago.
It is my prayer that you read this song and take the words to heart, praying you feel what I felt the day I wrote the song !
@DonnaHannahMusic
                                                   Let Me Tell You About Love

When I try to put in words, just what love means to me, my first thought takes me way back to Calvary.
To me that's the greatest love story, and it's not a fairy tale, Jesus hung there and He died there to keep my soul from Hell.

So let me tell you about love my friend, if your mind can comprehend, the pain and agony, that was shed on Calvary.
No greater love, has ever been shown and there are no words to describe, except it was for love that He died.

As we go along life's way, we'll experience love our self and at times we'll be hurt by this word called love.
But can you imagine how our Father feels when He's rejected everyday, still He paid the price for you and me and He still blesses us with each day.

So let me tell you about love my friend, if your mind can comprehend, the pain and agony that was shed on Calvary.
NO GREATER LOVE, HAS EVER BEEN SHOWN AND THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE,EXCEPT IT WAS FOR LOVE THAT HE DIED.

This one thing I know - I can not throw myself into Faith but withdraw myself from Love !

No matter what you are facing today, alone or surrounded by family and friends, YOU ARE LOVED !

...........Father I pray today that if anyone is reading this blog today and they feel that they are not lovable or feel unloved by family or friends that you will show Your Love real to them today.
In Jesus Name I do pray and believe ! Amen

Donna Hannah-Boswell
Second Coming Ministries
Griffin, Georgia


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful words, Donna! I would love to hear them to music some time. :-)

    Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Vonda for your sweet words, blessings to you this day ! We are in the process of recording the song, please email me your address and I will mail you a copy of the song on CD when we have it recorded.
    bosw497@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words about our Savior's love. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lyrics Donna,

    God bless you, Hester ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Powerful! Thank you for sharing, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No greater love -- So grateful for that today, Jamie! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Powerful. I'd like to hear them put to music as well.

    ReplyDelete