Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Place of Promise

courtesy of www.geekphilospher.com 

 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.With long life I will satisfy him, And show him my salvation.”(Psalm 91:14-16, NKJV)

With this being the last post of this study, I wanted to focus on the wealth of truth in the final verses in this chapter. This is Jesus speaking, and He tells us He will show us His salvation. He's telling us, He will satisfy us with a long life.

Ladies, with the close of this study upon us, I want to share a few things with you. 

I want you to know... whatever you may be going through today, He hides you in the shadow of His wing. That takes us all the way back to verse 1. We could go on for weeks and weeks in this study and still not exhaust everything in this one chapter. 

I want to encourage you to read this chapter for yourself. When you do, each time you see the words "I" or "me" place your name in the place of those words. Ladies, it will come alive to you like you've never seen before!

Now, to end, I want to ask you to leave a comment and let us know what you've received through this study overall. I'm also opening it up to any questions you may have. Ladies, feel free to share your heart here.

Father, thank You so much for the opportunity to dig into Your Word. It's been a precious time. I pray each reader gleans what You have her to. Lord, remind these precious sisters of Your love for them. In Jesus Name, Amen. 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Jamie! Putting "I" or "me" in this Psalm really makes it special! Thank you and Gloria for this study. The Psalms are a wonderful place for study and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this study, Jamie. You two are the dynamic duo for Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, thank you for stopping by!
    Cathy, thank you for your sweet words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie and Glenda, I have loved this study. As I have said before, Psalm 91 has carried me through many a storm. I learned about putting my name in place of the pronouns many years ago. I still can remember the impact that made on my life and on my faith. Thank you for the reminder. Job well done, my sisters. Job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, ladies! Great job with this study. I especially love personalizing scripture. We are precious to Him and that's a great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Nan and Susan for your encouragement throughout this study. It's been a wonderful journey doing this together...and I've learned lots about Blogger(: Thanks for the help you both gave along the way!

    ReplyDelete