Monday, September 19, 2011

Psalm 23 Study, Week 3

He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
(Psalm 23:3 NKJV)

When I read this verse, it makes me think of restoration. Think about when we restore a piece of furniture. When we get through with it, it's like brand new. When God restores us, He makes us new again. He takes our broken lives...our mess and turns it into something He can use to glorify Him. Like a friend of mine says, I'm so glad he takes my messes and uses them for His glory. He takes our mess, and if we let Him, He'll turn it into His message. Do you need restoration today? I encourage you to pray and ask God to restore the broken pieces of your life. I pray that this study is helpful and encouraging you. I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments. Let's make this as interactive as possible!

2 comments:

  1. Yes--praise God He can make me new again! Thanks for sharing this truth, Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "He takes our mess, and if we let Him, He'll turn it into His message..." I love that! Thank you so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete