Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Never To Old

But they had no child, because Elizabeth was barren, and they were both well advanced in years. (Luke 1:7, NKJV)

Elizabeth was a prime example of how, in God's eyes we're never to old to do anything. I learned that she was in her early 80's when she became pregnant. When this happened, it was a miracle because as the verse tells us, she couldn't have children. Obviously, God had a purpose in this. Have you ever been told that because you're a certain age, you can no longer do a task? Ladies, let me remind you today that you're never to old to do what God calls you to.

Father, thank You for giving us the strength that even though some of us may be up in age, it doesn't matter to You. You remind us that our age doesn't matter to You. Thank You for your grace. In Jesus name, Amen.  

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely! I'll be 69 when my first book come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, Jamie! I'll want to keep pressing on no matter how old I get!

    ReplyDelete