Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The More I Seek You

As the deer pants for the water brooks,
So pants my soul for You, O God. (Psalm 42:1, ~NKJV)

"The more I Seek You, the more I find You."

Like the deer longs for a drink of water to quench His thirst, are we taking advantage of the Living Water? Are we tasting the water? I don't mean getting a sip here and there. I mean, are we drenching ourselves in it? Ladies, drenching ourselves in the Living Water is the only way we're gonna grow. We won't grow by just sipping on it. So, my question, are we growing? I know these are hard questions, but we need to be honest with ourselves. More importantly, we need to be honest with God. After all, He gave His life so we can have an all access pass to Him, are we willing to give our lives back to Him?

Father, thank You for the Living Water that you so graciously offer. Lord You offer it but it's our responsibility to drink of it. I pray for each lady; that You'll help her drench herself in Your Water. In Jesus Name, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Today is a day of seeking for me, and finding Him in the pages of Joshua!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is hard for me to be honest with myself. I thirst for more and more knowledge, yet i feel i dont put enough time into reading my Bible. Good eye opener.

    ReplyDelete