Monday, February 13, 2012

Under His Wings

He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust." (Psalm 91:1-2, New King James Version)

These verses bring me great comfort. This reminds me of the Lord taking me in His arms and letting me rest there. Do you need to rest today? Ladies, we're under the shadow of His mighty wing. When the trials of this life come, (and they will come) we can take great comfort in the fact that no matter what, He's there to carry us and to take and hold us under that safe shadow. Like a baby bird with its mother, God is our shield...our protector. Whatever you're going through today, remember that you're under His wings!

Father, thank you for that sweet assurance that you carry us under the shadow of your wing. There's no place we'd rather be. Lord bring comfort to my readers today. Remind them of the shadow of your wing. Lord we love you and we praise you.

4 comments:

  1. Another great reminder, Jamie!

    Yesterday in the online Bible study I follow, the teacher, Shannon Mullins said: "God will not protect us from the things that will perfect us."

    The good news is that even though we may need to go through some hard stuff, He IS there with us.

    Powerful truth for all of us to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse! Thanks for the reminder to rest under His wing today.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful message today Jamie! They are always right on time and right on track with what God has been reminding me of. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaymie, This is one of my mother's favorite verses and I love it too. Thank you for sharing with us today.

    Blessings, Hester :)

    ReplyDelete