Wednesday, June 1, 2011

There's Still Hope

"The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I hope in Him!"
Lamentations 3:24

I want you to know that whatever you're going through, there's still hope. You can find hope in the Lord. Your circumstances may not look very hopeful, but if you're a child of the King, you've got somewhere to place your hope. You can place your hope in the one who will never let us down, the one who never fails. Have you felt let down by people, I'm sure we all have. You can put your hope and trust in the God of the universe, a God who never leaves you, never forsakes you. I can promise you that people will let you down, but I can also promise you that God will never let you down. Whatever you're going through in life, remember, there's still hope.

Father, help us to put our total trust and hope in you. Help us know that when we're feeling alone and isolated that you're there with us. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment