Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Give Thanks

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thesolonians 5:18

I know that's easier said than done. The key is that it doesn't say to give thanks for our circumstances, it says to give thanks in them. No matter what we're going through, we still have a reason to praise the Lord. Praise Him for what He's doing in your life. I had a friend tell me, "you won't feel anything at first, but soon, it will come." This same friend also told me "it's always darkest before the dawn!" I've had to put this into practice a lot over the last few days. I'm not going to say it's always easy, but I tell you, it's always worth it! Ladies, let's praise God today! I'd love to hear what you're praising God for, what's He doing in your life?

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, I am praising Him for His faithfulness and His mercy. I am praising Him for giving me strength to face the challenge of the next two weeks and I am praising Him for dear friends like you. "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me bless His Holy Name!"

    ReplyDelete